What You’ll Need
- 2 Spoons
- 20g Coarse Ground Coffee
- 300ml Water
How to Brew
- Pre-heat your cafetiere with boiling water. leave it in there for 1 minute, and then dispose of it.
- Place the cafetiere on the scales, and zero them. Put in 20g of coffee, and then zero the scales again.
- Start the timer.
- Pour 300ml of boiling water directly on the coffee grounds. Stir to ensure all the coffee grounds are wet.
- At 4 minutes, stir the crust to release any grounds from the surface.
- Using a tablespoon, skim the crema off of the surface.
- At 4 minutes 30 seconds, plunge and serve.