What You’ll Need
- Hario V60 (01 or 02)
- Hario V60 filter papers
- Mug or serving vessel
- 15g Medium Ground Coffee
- 300ml Water
How to Brew
- Place the filter paper in the cone, and place it on top of your mug. Pre-wet the paper with boiling water to remove the paper taste. Dump the hot water and place the cone back on your mug.
- Place your mug on the scales and zero them. Put 15g of coffee in the cone. Shake it a little to create an even bed, then zero the scales again.
- Start the timer.
- Slowly pour 30 to 45 grams of water, and stir gently.
- At 0:30, slowly pour in concentric circles up to 200g. Using a spoon gently stir your coffee to create a spin. this helps to create even extraction.
- At 1:00 slowly pour up to 300g of water. Then, gently lift and drop your cone to create a flat bed.
- Your coffee should stop draining through around 3:00, then serve.