Cinnamon Coffee is a delightful finale to a great meal. If you’re pressed for time, skip dessert and serve this coffee instead. Ground cinnamon adds a new dimension to the flavour and you can cap it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- 3/4 cup ground coffee, (regular or decaffeinated)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 cups water
- Place the coffee and spices in filter in brew basket of coffee maker, or in a cafetiere. Add water and brew as directed.
- Pour into serving cups. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon, if desired.