Covid-19 has presented us all with challenges, and we’re doing all we can to maintain everyone’s safety and send out your coffee. Here you can find out more about the steps we’ve taken.
- We’ve moved our work areas around to maintain greater distance between workstations, so every member of staff maintains at least 2 metres from one another.
- While we’ve always been strict on hygiene, it is now a requirement that hands are washed and sanitised on entering the working area, along with regular washing during the day. Masks and gloves are worn at all times, and gloves changed regularly during the day to minimise any possibility of contamination.
- We’ve reduced our roasting schedule down to 2 days a week, Mondays and Wednesdays. Although this has meant that we’re not producing as much coffee as we once were, it means less human movement.
Packing & Shipping
- We’ve created a second packing station, at a distance from our original one.
- Coffee goes out twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Our phone lines are unmanned at the moment, so calls won’t be coming through to us.
- Our chat app will be available for a limited period during the day. Feel free to contact us through it if you need.
- Emails are being handled by staff working from home, so are the best way to get through to us at the moment.